Call If You See Anything Strange
A downloadable game
I know, I know. What you witnessed was unnatural – impossible, even. No, no, you're not crazy. Unfortunately, everything you saw was real.
Me? Just another denizen of the hidden world you've glimpsed. Smart enough to know how dangerous magic is, dumb enough to keeping sticking my nose in it.
Take my card. If you see anything out of the ordinary – a monster in the shadows, a warlock casting spells in the park, a specter in the corner of your eye – call this number right away. I'll be there to help...
...for a reasonable rate, of course.
"Call If You See Anything Strange" is an RPG system that fits on both sides of a business card, designed for the telling of Urban Fantasy stories about paranormal private eyes who can't stop prying at the occult mysteries of their world. This game's ideal for players who:
- Enjoy urban fantasy stories like The Dresden Files, Alex Verus, Sandman Slim, A Key, An Egg, And An Unfortunate Remark, #iHunt, or Kitty Norville.
- Want a simple, LARP-friendly narrative RPG ruleset.
- Like roleplaying campaigns centered around solving spooky mysteries for clients.
- Like handing out battered business cards.
- Enjoy posing in the mirror with a trench-coat or duster on.
Keep an eye on this page for updates and expansions!
Made for the 2021 "Pleasure-not-Business Card RPG Jam"
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v. 0.4 and v 0.2 Update!Mar 28, 2021
- "Coded Language" Version of The Business Card Character SheetMar 28, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.