A downloadable game
LUDUS KATABASIS is a dungeon-crawling roleplaying game that uses the trappings and materials of ancient Roman board games like Ludus Latrunculorum or Duodecim Scripta. Take this tabletop RPG for a spin if you want to:
• Experience how Roman Empire literati might have role-played.
• Brave the Greco-Roman Underworld.
• Fight chthonic creatures and take their stuff...
• ...or appease them with pious sacrifices (so they'll give you stuff).
• Shout "Alea iacta est" every time you roll.
LUDUS KATABASIS is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Share, use and adapt as you please while citing the original source!
A Submission to the Art Is Ego Jam.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.